Do you have a Salter kitchen scale? All Salter scales come with an AC adapter, but after the adapter wears out, it’s time to replace the battery.
Here are steps on how to change your battery in your Salter kitchen scale:
- Remove the back of the scale
- Unscrew battery cover with a Phillips head screwdriver
- Take out old batteries and replace with new ones
- Put back on battery cover, screw in place tightly
- Replace back of scale and tighten screws to keep it secure
- Test your work by placing an object on top of the scale – if you see a weight reading, then you’re done! If not, repeat steps 1-5 until successful
Frequently Asked Questions About Digital Kitchen Scale
How to use digital kitchen scales
The digital kitchen scales can be used for more than just weighing out ingredients. You can also use them as a timer, or to measure simple things like the circumference of your neck!
How much are digital kitchen scales
It’s hard to find a good digital kitchen scale these days. You can get one for less than $10, but they don’t last long and need the batteries changed often. The most accurate ones are usually around 10x more expensive at over $100, so it might be worth looking into that before purchasing anything else on your list- or maybe just go old school with some weights?