Save to the IKEA server and head for the store.
- Click on download button above to download the installer.
- When prompted, save this program to your computer.
- Browse to the installer and double-click to begin installation.
- Follow the prompts to set up and run the program.
Likewise, can you use IKEA Kitchen Planner on iPad?
IKEA Home Planner is not available for iPad but there are a few alternatives with similar functionality. The best iPad alternative is magicplan, which is free.
Additionally, does IKEA have a kitchen planner?
Our free kitchen planning service includes an in-store or online consultation with a professional IKEA kitchen planner. You will get a 3D layout of your kitchen and a parts list to make ordering easier.
Does IKEA Kitchen Planner work with Safari?
IKEA Home Planner only support 32 bit browsers (not 64 bit). The Safari Browser on High Sierra is by default 64bit. Also High Sierra is not listed as a supported OS X version.
IKD does the difficult and technical work
For instance, IKEA’s Home Planner doesn’t allow you to close the empty space between the top of the wall cabinets and the ceiling. Most ceiling heights are 96”. The problem with this is that the space left over after installing 30” wall cabinets is 11.5″ or 1.5”.
How to Download a Room Design From Ikea to a Mac
- Launch Safari or Firefox on your Mac. …
- Click on the Start Now link in the Kitchen Planner section of the IKEA downloads page. …
- Double-click 2020PluginInstaller. …
- Press Cmd-Q to quit your browser. …
- Scroll down to the Kitchen Planner and select Start now.