To remove it, disconnect the P-trap beneath the sink first (have a bucket handy) and set it aside. Then find this wide thin nut up against the bottom of the sink and unscrew it. You’ll probably need a big adjustable wrench or a pair of “channel locks” AKA “water pump pliers” to remove this nut.
Besides, how do I remove a stuck sink flange?
Then, how do you remove a drain stopper?
Push and Pull
- With the stopper in the open position, unscrew the knob from the stopper base.
- Push the stopper closed to reveal the center post.
- Use pliers or a flat-head screwdriver in the center to loosen the slotted screw inside the center post in a counterclockwise direction.
- Lift the stopper from the drain.
How do you remove a non removable sink stopper?
How to Unclog a Bathroom Sink Drain with a Non Removable Stopper
- Use a small cup plunger to try removing the clog. …
- If the plunger does not do the job, use a chemical drain opener. …
- If the chemical and plunging do not work, remove the trap from under the sink. …
- Push a straightened coat hanger through the trap.