This message appears if the size of the text is larger than the width of the installed tape. Please reduce the character size or install a wider tape.
One may also ask, how do I adjust my Brother label maker?
How do I change the length of the label?
- Press the [Label] key ( / ).
- Press the [Cursor] key ( ) until [Label Length] is displayed.
- Press the [OK] key ( ).
- Press the [Cursor] key ( ) until your desired length is displayed. ( AUTO or 30 – 300 mm / 1.2″ – 12.0″) …
- Press the [OK] key ( ) to apply the setting.
In this manner, how do I change the font on AP Touch label maker?
Press the [Font] key. Press the [Cursor] key to select an item you want to change (Font/Size/Width/Style), and then press the [OK] key. Press the [Cursor] key to select the settings, and then press the [OK] key.
How do I change the label length on my Brother P Touch?
To change the length of the label,
- Continue pressing the Fn (Function) key until “Label Length” is displayed.
- Press the OK key.
- Press the cursor key until your desired length is displayed. ( AUTO / 1.2″ to 12.0″) …
- Press the OK key to apply the setting.
While holding down the “Code” key, press the “Size (2)” key. Keep the “Code” key held and press the “Size (2)” key until the desired size setting is displayed. If you select “Auto”, the P-touch machine will automatically select the largest possible size for the tape installed.
How to Keep a Brother P-Touch From Wasting Tape
- Press the Power key located on the upper left side of the device. …
- Type your label using the keyboard.
- Press the “Function” key, located in the center of the P-Touch.
- Press the right arrow key until “Length” appears on the display, then press the Return key.
How to change a font to bold
- Select a True Type font.
- Click TTF Settings. – The TrueType Font Attribute Setting screen appears.
- Click the Font style desired and click OK.
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- Turn off the P-touch.
- Hold down the “Shift” and the “R” keys.
- While holding down the “Shift” and the “R” keys, press the “On/Off” key or Power key once and then release the “Shift” and the “R” keys.
- “English” should be on the display. The machine has been initialised.
After printing the last labels, hold down the SHIFT key and then press the PRINT (FEED) key to feed the tape, and then press the cutter lever to cut off the strip of labels.
How do I change the font size?
- Press the FONT key.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to highlight the current size selection.
- Press the LEFT OR RIGHT ARROW key to change the current size selection.
- Press the OK key to confirm the change.
The message ‘Text Too High!’ appears if the font size you have chosen is too large for the current tape width in the machine. … When the font size is set to Auto, the machine will automatically select the largest font size that can be used with the tape cassette in the machine.
The tab length setting allows you to set tabs that are the same length and are measured from either the beginning of the line or the previous tab. The tab length can be set between 0.0 – 4.0 in (0.0 – 100 mm).
Why does one inch piece of lead tape feed or cut off prior to every label that prints out how can this tape waste be eliminated?
Why is one inch piece of lead tape feed prior to every label that prints out and can this tape waste be eliminated? Due to the design and construction of the tape mechanism, it is essential to feed a certain amount of tape through the machine before the first label (for more detail, see end of document).