ATOM SF-400A-Multipurpose Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale with Max Capacity, Off White, 10kg : Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen. Industrial & Scientific.
Herein, how do I change the mode on my digital scale?
For most digital scales, the instructions for changing the weighing mode are as follows:
- Power on the scale.
- Press the [UNIT] or [MODE] key to change weighing mode.
- Cycle through units by pressing the [UNIT] or [MODE] key until you find the correct weighing mode.
- Weigh items as usual.
Similarly, how do I know if my scale is accurate?
Weigh two objects together.
- Place one object on the scale. Note the weight. Take it off and let the scale even back out. …
- If it matches, the scale is accurate. If it doesn’t, try it again and see if it is off by the same number. If it is, it might be that your scale is always off by that amount.
How do I reset my digital food scale?
How To Read Digital Scale Grams
- In weighing a certain item, make sure that you place your digital scale on a leveled surface. …
- After that, place the item on the platform of your scale to measure it. …
- Finally, once the measurement displayed in your digital scale settles, read your measurement.
The top measurement is in increments of 100s, the middle is in 10s and the bottom is in tenths. For example, if the top beam reading is 200, the middle beam reading is 10 and the bottom beam reading is 3, the total reading of the object is 210.3 grams.
Nickels, for example, each weigh exactly 5 grams. This means that 100 nickels piled or held together will weigh exactly 500 grams. Wear on older nickels may make them weigh slightly less, but the number should still be very close to 500 grams. Other coins can also help you estimate weight.
When Piece Counting Mode is selected, “PCS” will show on the display. To use Piece Counting Mode you must first calibrate the scale to an item. Next, you can place any amount of that same item on the scale and the scale will display the quantity (pieces) of that item.