- Clean your kitchen utensils in hot water with an antibacterial detergent.
- When sanitizing kitchen tools and equipment, use either boiling water or a solution of bleach and water.
- Store your tools in a regularly cleaned plastic or metal box to keep the germs away.
Also to know is, how do you maintain kitchen tools equipment and utensils?
Dishes and Cooking Utensils
- Remove detachable parts, such as blades, plastic or wooden handles, and screens.
- Wash dishes, pots, pans, and utensils and detached parts in hot, soapy water. …
- Rinse in clear water after washing.
- Place items in a wire basket or other container and immerse them in a sanitizing solution.
Also know, why is it important to take care of your tools and equipment?
If you don’t maintain your tools, they will accumulate dust, dirt, and grease. Also, they won’t be as effective when you need to use them the next time. Ensure that your tools are free of grease and oil before storing them. It helps maintain their condition and prolong their lifespan.