Compare with similar items
|This item BLACK+DECKER Angle Grinder, 4-1/2-Inch, 8.5-Amp (G950)||Bosch 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder 1375A|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||17.1 x 4.7 x 6 inches||14.4 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Moreover, can a angle grinder cut wood?
The blade of an angle grinder is a grindstone that is used to polish or sharpen metal and stone; it cannot be used for cut- ting wood because it may burn and singe the wood by friction.
People also ask, can I sand with an angle grinder?
When you need to remove or sand a lot of surface wood away, turning your angle grinder into a sander is the easiest and most cost effective way to do it. … These discs are specifically designed for use on an angle grinder, and make sanding away lots of surface area a breeze.
How do you change the disc on a grinder?
What’s the difference between a cordless and electric grinder?
|Electric grinder||12,000 RPM*||Unlimited|
|Cordless grinder||9,000 RPM*||Up to 30 minutes depending on machine model, disc choice and application|
In short, cordless angle grinders are incredibly beneficial due to the added degree of convenience they offer. They also have become just as functional and powerful as their corded counterparts, which makes them a fantastic choice for both the pros and DIYers.
While die grinders may look similar to cut-off tools, they are not. They are unguarded tools without flanges and should NEVER be used with cut-off wheels. It is simple to remember: if the tool does not have a guard, do not use a cut-off wheel.
In a nutshell, a die grinder is typically smaller and has several different attachments that can help you cut, sand, polish, and various other things. The angle grinder is a larger and often heavier tool that uses a rotating wheel to grind, sand, or cut larger materials.
Questions & Answers on Electric Angle Grinder
|Brand||Min Price||Max Price|
|Bosch||Rs 1500/Piece||Rs 16000/Piece|
|Dewalt||Rs 1950/Piece||Rs 6900/Piece|
|Hitachi||Rs 1650/Piece||Rs 12000/Piece|
Things to consider when buying a grinder:
- Disc diameter – angle grinders with larger diameters take bigger discs that make deeper cuts.
- Wattage – higher wattage gives more power to cut through denser materials.
- Speed – multiple speeds give more control for precise work.
Top 10 Angle Grinders
- DeWalt DWE402 Angle Grinder. Best all-round. …
- Makita 9557PBX1 Angle Grinder. Brand: Makita. …
- Metabo WP9-115 Angle Grinder. Brand: Metabo. …
- DeWalt DCG413B Angle Grinder. …
- Makita 9564CV Angle Grinder. …
- Hitachi G12SR4 Angle Grinder. …
- Milwaukee 2780-20 M18 Fuel Angle Grinder. …
- Makita XAG04Z Fuel Angle Grinder.
- BEST OVERALL: Makita XAG04Z 18-Volt 5-Inch Angle Grinder.
- BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK: Metabo HPT 4.5-in 6.2-Amp Angle Grinder.
- UPGRADE PICK: DEWALT 20V MAX XR Brushless Cut Off/Grinder.
- BEST CORDLESS: KIMO 20V Cordless Angle Grinder.
- BEST CORDED: PORTER-CABLE Angle Grinder Tool, 4-1/2-Inch (PC750AG)
The EasyCut&Grind is the smallest and lightest cordless angle grinder on the DIY market. The EasyCut&Grind includes a metal and a carbide multi-material cutting disc, which are suitable for metal, carton, wood, laminated and plastic materials.