It’s as easy as:
- highlight the text you want inserted into your label.
- click the text you want inserted into your label (click on the button with the letter “P” on the toolbar to pull highlighted information into the label creation software)
- print the text you want inserted into your label.
Also, how do I change the settings on my Brother label maker?
How do I change the length of the label?
- Press the [Label] key ( / ). The current settings are displayed.
- Select the “Length” attribute using the or key, and then set a value using the or. key.
- Press the [OK] key ( ) or [Enter] key ( / ) to apply the settings.
In this way, how do I organize my house with a label maker?
How do I reset my brother label maker?
Reset the label machine
- Turn off the label machine.
- Hold down the Shift key and the letter R key.
- While holding down the keys, press the Power key once to turn on the label machine.
- Release the keys. “English” should be displayed. …
- “inch” will be displayed and press the Enter key.
Setting up the P-touch labeler
- Setting the tape cassette. Open the cassette cover. Insert the tape cassette. Close the cassette cover. …
- Connecting the power supply. Power the P-touch labeler using the AC adapter or batteries. Using the AC adapter. Plug in the P-touch labeler using the AC adapter.
How do I center text on the label? (P-touch Editor for Mac)
- Select the text to be centered.
- Click Style, and then click Center. The text will be centered between the four black boxes that appear around the text. To center the field on the label, drag the left boxes to the left.
How do I type symbols?
- Press the [Symbol] key ( / ) to enter the Symbol selection screen.
- Press or to select the desired category.
- Press the [OK] key ( ) or [Enter] key ( / ).
- Press , , or until the desired symbol appears.
- Press the [OK] key ( ) or [Enter] key ( / ) to add the symbol to the text.
Printing from a Windows PC or Mac
- Select the Printer Driver from the [Downloads] section of this website, and then install it.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Turn the printer on.
- Connect the printer to a computer using USB, Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi®. …
- Load paper. …
- Print from the application. …
- Turn the printer off.
9 Uses For Label Makers
- Ingredients & Spices. When you’re working with limited space in your kitchen, it often makes more sense to have certain food items stored out in the open. …
- House Plants. …
- Gift Tags. …
- Snack Platters. …
- Place Cards. …
- Closet Shelves. …
- Learn A Language. …
- Cords & Cables.
The Printer Setting Tool lets you change the label printer’s communication settings and device settings. … Make sure the printer driver is installed and you can print.
If the batteries are running low, the power will not turn on. … The P-touch resets to the default setting when more than 3 minutes pass after the batteries are removed, or the P-touch is disconnected from the AC adapter without using batteries.