Grindr has finally gone to desktop. … To use the desktop version, users must log on in-app, as well as go to web.grindr.com.
Beside this, can you use Grindr on Web browser?
To use the new function, users have to first log-onto their phones and open Grindr. After clicking settings, users just have to tap the “Grindr Web” tab tucked under the option to edit their profiles. After doing so, a screen to scan a QR code is dragged up. That’s when you load web.grindr.com/login on your computer.
Also question is, does grindr work on BlueStacks?
Grindr is one of the leading social networking apps for Gays, Bisexuals, Transvestites and curious people exploring this lifestyle. It is a popular app for Android and iOS. It can be used on a computer using Bluestacks, the leading mobile emulator for computers.
How do I open Grindr on my PC?
Play Grindr app on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Look for Grindr app in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install Grindr app from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Grindr app.
- Click the Grindr app icon on the home screen to start playing.
How to Sign Up for Grindr With a VPN
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it has high-level security features and can unblock Grindr in just seconds (plus you can try it risk-free for 30 days).
- Connect to a server in your country. …
- Download the Grindr app. …
- Create your account. …
- Enjoy Grindr!
On your phone, go to settings (by clicking on your profile and clicking on to the settings options) You’ll see an option saying, “Log in to Grindr web”. You’ll then have to scan the QR code, with your phone, shown on your desktop screen and voila, Grindr will link your phone and your computer.
How to Use Grindr without App by Using Android Emulators
- BlueStacks. When it comes to Android emulators, BlueStacks needs no introduction. …
- Nox Player. Nox is one of the favorite Android emulators for most gaming enthusiasts. …
In general, yes, BlueStacks is safe. What we mean is that the app itself is totally safe to download. BlueStacks is a legitimate company that’s supported by and partnered with industry power players like AMD, Intel, and Samsung.