The Best Spiralizer
- Our pick. OXO Good Grips Spiralizer. The best spiralizer. …
- Runner-up. Spiralizer Five-Blade Vegetable Slicer. A cheaper option with less cutting ability. …
- Budget pick. OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer. A handheld spiralizer that fits in a drawer.
Beside above, are electric Spiralizers any good?
Bella Automatic Electric Spiralizer
This first option is our top pick overall and it can do just about anything you need it to. This is a heavy-duty and well-made spiralizer that will make multiple types of spirals and it can handle both soft and tough vegetables.
Also, can you Spiralize with a food processor?
Absolutely, a food processor can spiralize with the correct attachment blade engineered for the task. Simply attach the spiralizing attachments, and within moments the food processor turns ordinary vegetables into colorfully healthy zoodles and other enticing veggie entrees.
Can you Spiralize with a magimix?
Magimix 17501 Spiral Expert Now using your Magimix Food Processor* you can now Spiralize a whole range of fruit and Vegetables aside from the classic carrots and courgettes : cucumbers, beetroots,parsnips, squashes, potatoes, sweet potatoes, daikon radishes (mooli), apples and Pears.
Do hand Spiralizers work?
How much does a spiralizer cost?
Put the spiralizer on any flat non-porous surface. Hold it with one hand, while ﬂipping the Suction Switch from the OFF to ON position with the other hand to attach securely. Once you have your spiralizer firmly attached to the surface, your spiralizer is ready for use.
|List Price:||$27.99 Details|
|You Save:||$2.02 (7%)|
Is a vegetable spiralizer worth it?
And if you’re reading this post because you’re wondering if a spiralizer is worth it (meaning, should you really splurge on yet another kitchen tool) – well, the quick answer is yes. … Spiralizing is an easy way to get more veggies into your diet and doing so will save you time in the kitchen – always a lovely bonus.
What else can I use my Spiralizer for?
10 new ways to use your spiralizer
- Fries. Everyone loves fries, that’s a fact. …
- Frittatas. Mini squash frittatas, topped with crumbly goat’s cheese, make a great snack or breakfast on-the-go. …
- Spring rolls. Colourful Vietnamese prawn spring rolls taste just as good as they look. …
- Sushi. …
- Hash. …
- Bhajis. …
What foods can you Spiralize?
There are a few vegetables that were born to be spiralized according to Cassie: ”The firm texture of root vegetables makes them perfect for spiralizing, but you can also use cucumbers, squash or pumpkin, or firm fruits such as apples and pears.” Forget spaghetti, it’s all about ‘courgetti.
What is the best electric spiralizer on the market?
Our Top Spiralizer Picks:
- Best Overall: Brieftons 10-Blade Spiralizer.
- Best Electric: Hamilton Beach Electric Spiralizer.
- Best Hand-Held: OXO 3-Blade Hand-Held Spiralizer.
- Worth It If You Have a KitchenAid: KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment.
What is the best spiralizer UK?
The best spiralizers to buy
- Salter BW04294 Healthy 3-Blade Spiralizer: Best simple spiralizer. …
- Brieftons 10-Blade Spiralizer: The best spiralizer you can buy. …
- OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer: Best budget handheld spiralizer. …
- Cuisique Premium Spiralizer: Best all-in-one spiralizer.
What veggies can you Spiralise?
Which Vegetables Can Be Spiralized
- Bell Pepper.
- Butternut Squash.
When did the Spiralizer come out?
According to Good Housekeeping and US News, spiralizers were a hot trending item as of September 2014. The LA Times stated that spiralizers became popular in the spring of 2014.