Accuracy : 0.5oC (0oC ~ 40oC) or 1% Humidity Range : 10% ~ 99% RH Humidity Accuracy : 3% RH (50% ~ 80%)or 5% Battery: AAA 1.5V. Time / Temp / Humidity indicate.
Also to know is, how do I change the clock widget on my HTC One?
Changing the settings of a widget
- Press and hold a widget on your Home screen, and then drag it to .
- Customize the widget settings.
Likewise, people ask, how do I reset my HTC One thermometer?
How to set the time and date
- Press the MODE button for two seconds until the seconds are blinking.
- Press the ADJ button to adjust, and then when ready press MODE again to switch to the next option.
- Once the time and date are set, press MODE to finish.
How do I reset my thermo hygrometer?
How To Reset a TX-3110B Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer:
- Remove battery cover.
- Remove batteries.
- Check battery terminals for corrosion and moisture. …
- Press ‘Reset’ button as shown in diagram below.
- Replace batteries with fresh lithium batteries.
- Put battery cover back on.
On clock display, press [MODE] once to set hourly chime function, press [ADJ] to turn the “Alarm” on and off.
Use a pointed object to push the RESET button on the back of the unit. It is necessary to reset the unit whenever a change is made to °C/°F temperature , FAST/NORMAL sampling rate, or the probe sensor is plugged in or removed.
So, to check if your hydrometer accurately measures the specific gravity of water, simply float it in pure water (distilled or reverse osmosis water) at the correct temperature. Spin the hydrometer to dislodge any bubbles that may be clinging to it and bring the test jar up to eye level.
It uses a pair of thermometers standing side by side. One has a bulb open to the air; the other has a bulb covered in a wet cloth. The water on the cloth causes evaporation and loss of heat from the bulb, making its reading lower than that on the dry-bulb thermometer.
It is recommended that hydrometers should be calibrated when new. If they are in regular use at ambient temperature, recalibrate after one year, and then every two to three years. Hydrometers used above or below ambient temperature should be calibrated annually.
HTC-1. Temperature and Humidity Meter. Temperature Range(C) -50 to 70° C. Humidity Range.