The Best Spiralizer
- Our pick. OXO Good Grips Spiralizer. The best spiralizer. …
- Runner-up. Spiralizer Five-Blade Vegetable Slicer. A cheaper option with less cutting ability. …
- Budget pick. OXO Good Grips Handheld Spiralizer. A handheld spiralizer that fits in a drawer.
Also to know is, how do you use a paderno spiral vegetable slicer?
Moreover, is an electric spiralizer worth it?
If you want to make zoodles and other types of veggie pastas at home, an electric spiralizer is essential. These devices transform your vegetables (in addition to zucchini, try butternut squash, beets, carrots, and even sweet potatoes) into delicious “noodles” that are low-carb and packed with good-for-you nutrients.
What can you put in a spiralizer?
Well, today’s post is an overview of what exactly the spiralizer is capable of.
- Pasta. Probably the most popular, you can use vegetable noodles as replacement in your favorite pasta recipes. …
- Noodles. …
- Rice. …
- Buns. …
- Fries & Chips. …
- Pasta Salad. …
- Pizza. …
Spiral vegetable slicers (also known as spiralizers) are kitchen appliances used for cutting vegetables, such as zucchinis (to make zoodles), potatoes, cucumbers, carrots, apples, parsnips, and beetroots, into linguine-like strands which can be used as an alternative to pasta.
Spiral cutting is a process that is accomplished by making one continuous cut around the ham, starting at one end and moving consistently around the ham to the opposite end, creating slices that have the same thickness throughout. …
Which Vegetables Can Be Spiralized
- Bell Pepper.
- Butternut Squash.
The Best Spiralizers of 2021, According to Our Editors
- Oxo Good Grips 3-Blade Spiralizer.
- Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Spiralizer.
- Spiralizer 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer.
- Mueller Pro Multi-Blade Spiralizer.
- Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer.
- Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Vegetable Spiralizer.