You’ve purchased one of my absolute favorite kitchen tools. And if you’re reading this post because you’re wondering if a spiralizer is worth it (meaning, should you really splurge on yet another kitchen tool) – well, the quick answer is yes.
Also question is, can a food processor make spiral vegetables?
Absolutely, a food processor can spiralize with the correct attachment blade engineered for the task. Simply attach the spiralizing attachments, and within moments the food processor turns ordinary vegetables into colorfully healthy zoodles and other enticing veggie entrees.
Consequently, how do you Spiralize vegetables?
How do you use a spiral peeler?
Place the desired blade into the unit. Wash and dry your veggie; trim one end to make it flat and even. Place the vegetable in the spiralizer, positioning the flat end against the blade and using the pronged disk to keep the other end in place. Turn the crank and watch your vegetable noodles pile up!
Compare with similar items
|This item Spiralizer 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer, Strongest-and-Heaviest Spiral Slicer, Best Veggie Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Keto/Paleo/Non-Gluten, Comes with 4 Recipe Ebooks|
|Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars (25127)|
Top 5 Veggies to Spiralize
- Zucchini. It’s the most common vegetable to spiralize, but for good reason. …
- Beets. Delicious, nutritious and colorful, beets are an excellent vegetable to spiralize and a go-to salad topper – just make sure to use gloves when you spiralize to avoid staining. …
- Sweet Potato. …
- Broccoli. …
- Red Cabbage.
Enjoy your meals the healthy way! * Versatile kitchen tool makes veggie spaghetti, stir-fries, juliennes and more. Great for zucchini, * squash, carrots, cucumbers and potatoes. * Spiral vegetable slicer features Non-Slip Suction Cup Base.
Mandoline: The Multitasker That Also Makes Zoodles
Because many are flat, their compact shape makes them easy to store. I love a mandoline for making lasagna-like zucchini noodles, but most have a julienne blade you can attach for more spaghetti-like noodles.
Start Spiralizing with These 10 Vegetables
- Beets. Beets. When it comes to spiralizing beets, any variety will do. …
- Broccoli. Broccoli. Spiralizing gives you the perfect reason to look for broccoli with the stems. …
- Carrots. Carrots. …
- Potatoes. Potatoes. …
- Sweet Potatoes. Sweet potatoes. …
- Turnips. Turnips. …
- Cabbage. Spiralizing Beets.
The Best Spiralizers of 2021, According to Our Editors
- Oxo Good Grips 3-Blade Spiralizer.
- Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Spiralizer.
- Spiralizer 7-Blade Vegetable Slicer.
- Mueller Pro Multi-Blade Spiralizer.
- Brieftons 5-Blade Spiralizer.
- Hamilton Beach 3-in-1 Electric Vegetable Spiralizer.