The font size applies to all characters on a label. To change the font size ► Press until the desired font size is displayed. Two font styles are available: bold and italic.
In this way, does DYMO label maker have different fonts?
With the DYMO LabelManager 160 label maker, you can create a wide variety of high-quality, self-adhesive labels. You can choose to print your labels in many different font sizes and styles.
Also know, how do I reset my Dymo label maker 160?
- Remove the batteries from the device.
- Press and hold the power button on the label maker for about 10 seconds to remove any residual power left in the device.
- Reinsert the batteries and turn on the device to check if this has resolved the problem. Score 6.
How do I reset my Dymo label maker?
Dymo LabelWriter Wireless – Resetting the Printer to Factory Default Settings
- Make sure the power is turned on. …
- Using a pointed non-metal tool, press and hold the RESET button on the back of the printer for at least five seconds.
- After five seconds, release the RESET button to begin the printer reset.
Press the [Font] key. Press the [Cursor] key to select an item you want to change (Font/Size/Width/Style), and then press the [OK] key.
Select the desired font size and press }. The font size indicator on the display changes as you select font sizes. You can choose from six different font styles: The style you select applies to all characters.
In AUTO the machine will automatically select the character size that will fit the tape installed inside the machine. If you have the correct size tape cassette installed and is still getting the message, remove the tape cassette from the machine and reinstall it.
Note: The Length of a label can be set from 1.2 inch up to 12 inches; the default is Auto. Note: To return to Auto press the Space bar key (below the X key). In Auto the machine will automatically change the length to fit the text.